- Interview - The key to providing clients with effective, productive workers is the structured interview. Our team’s structured interview profiles the applicant’s specific work experience, educational background, work preferences, and interpersonal skills.
- Technical Screening - We provide in-depth screening and testing as part of our interview process. Our recruiting teams qualify resources during the initial interview phase and assist in determining if further structured testing or technical interviews are required. We leverage internal resources and online tests such as Prove-it and Brain Bench during the technical screening process.
- Personal Screening - We require each candidate to provide a minimum of three recent professional references, completed employment application and resume prior to the employee’s first assignment, as well as permission for any ITatOnce team member to conduct criminal background investigations and acceptance of our drug-testing program.
Client Satisfaction with ITatOnce IT Staffing
- Client Interview Preparation - We prepare our candidates for their interviews by providing them with a description of the client’s corporate background, a business model, and an explanation of the proposed assignment.
- Remote Candidates - In cases where in-person interviews are not possible or feasible, we conduct in depth phone interviews with each candidate.
- Performance Tracking and Metrics - To ensure client satisfaction, we continuously track our client SLAs with respect to time to submittal, submittal counts and position fills. These SLAs vary by customer but our average request to submittal is under 24 hours. Throughout our performance tracking, we have found that clear and direct communication, on a regular basis, is the most critical element when looking to improve our clients' satisfaction.
We capture client and consultant feedback by contacting each on the first day, once every week for the first four weeks and monthly thereafter. Appropriate feedback is shared between our client and consultants to ensure the highest level of consultant performance and client satisfaction.Read more